Nominations Needed for Governing Body Positions
The American Theatre and Drama Society is pleased to announce a call for nominations for the following Governing Body positions:
- Vice President/President Elect (Term: 2 years as VP and 2 years as President)
- Secretary (Term: 4 years)
- International Secretary (Term: 4 years)
- Treasurer/Assistant Secretary (Term: 4 years)
- Graduate Student Representative (Term: 2 years)
- Three Board Members (Term: 4 years)
Descriptions and responsibilities of the governing body positions are available in the ATDS By-Laws.
Nominations—including self-nominations—should be sent to Chrystyna Dail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Cheryl Black (email@example.com) before Friday, December 16th at 5:00 pm. All nominated persons will be contacted and must confirm their willingness to serve prior to finalization of the election slate. Elections will be held in mid-March via anonymous online polling and are open to all current members in good standing of ATDS. Newly elected officers will begin their terms following the annual meeting of the society in August 2017.