- Utilize the ListServ: receive valuable conference and publishing announcements, announce your own projects, broadcast queries that may find answers from among our membership.
- Volunteer for committees or elected positions by reporting your interest to any ATDS officer or by responding to ListServ invitations or using the ATDS Volunteer Form available on the website.
- Attend annual business meetings at ATHE.
- Join the Dissertation Support Group.
- Submit panel or single-paper proposals to ATDS-sponsored ATHE, MLA, or ALA sessions.
- Let other colleagues know about ATDS. We particularly encourage graduate students to join and participate. Our 200+ membership is an excellent mentoring resource for junior colleagues and an excellent mentorship opportunity for our senior colleagues.
Email us for more details!